Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cats, Dogs and Elephants


It's raining cats, dogs and elephants today. I haven't been a fan of the rain these days as we've had so much of it, but when it pours like this, there is a beauty that takes me close to myself. I long for a fire, and imagine what it would have been like, way back when, to gather with your tribe by the fire and tell stories...the kind of stories that found their way into the cave walls, that became the stones, that traveled out to the sea and tumbled for years, holding wisdom until finding their way to the beaches where an unsuspecting woman (me) would come a long and collect them.

Little did I know, those stones traveled far and wide to reach me. And, little did I know, they were about to open into new stories, fed by the wisdom of the elders of long ago, and cherished by the new generation of now.

It is with deep honour, that I acknowledge our elders as I sit by my computer watching the rain and I find myself smiling in my belly with content. My 3rd chakra, the solar plexus, has been dialled and I am telephoning in to see the power of the stones. I am filled with energy,  and it is without a doubt, a blessing to sit under the rain today.

People have asked me for the Wild Woman Stones. I will be painting these and taking special orders until December 4, 2011. I don't know if or when I will do them again, so if you would like an original set for yourself, please email me at elizabethmacleod@wildwomanenchanted.com to place your order.

Btw, every one of these stones, is now part of the Wild Woman Mystery Cards - An enchanting journey to your true self.



© 2011 Elizabeth MacLeod                                             www.wildwomanenchanted.com

No comments: