Sunday, March 13, 2016

Being Grounded is the best way to Stay Protected

 shop.wildwomanenchanted.com
Being grounded is the best way to stay protected.

I was helping my Mom when she was ill and on her death bed. It was hard, long and very grueling. Every time I went into the hospital, I would surround myself with white light.

I wore a buffalo bone to ground me and used essential oils inside that to keep me protected from not only the germs, but also the intense feelings and emotions running amuck in hospitals, and all the other unseen things that are there.

And I’d pray in a sacred circle I would pull around me as I walked through the front doors in preparation for what was ahead. Often, things needed to be done quickly with little time to waste

There is a lot that goes on in life. I have learned, and did learn from that time, that one of the best ways to stay protected, is to stay grounded. I used smell, touch, visualizations, special jewelry and gemstones. Anything to help me along the way and in essence help my mother, my family and her doctors.

I know all these things help. Because they helped me.

http://shop.wildwomanenchanted.com/category-s/52.htm

So if you’ve lost your center or are having trouble getting your needs met, don’t think there is something wrong with you. It’s simply a call from your energy system that it needs support.

When you are afraid, Wild Woman Warrior - the first Wild Woman Freedom - is the best place to get your needs met. She’s located in the base of the Spine and is the colour red. She will help build your confidence and help you to feel at home in your body.

When in survival mode or feeling panicky, she’s your girl.

When you start to support this Wild Woman Warrior energy, you know what will happen? You will start to feel more confident and spontaneous. You will be able to reach out to someone. And you will feel the power of standing in your center.

There is nothing like knowing where you are, because when you know where you are, you know where to go.

“Wild Woman Warrior is a woman of great inner power, whose heart has experienced much life, and whose soul journey is for the greater picture of all who are here. She will carry you home, always”
          From Wild Woman Warrior in the Wild Woman Mystery Cards by Elizabeth MacLeod.

Your Wild Soul is having a conversation with you, whispering to you so you no longer have to carry the burden on your own.

The Wild Woman Warrior poster hangs on my wall behind me. I hold her in deep reverence. I wear her close to me when I need to stay grounded and centered. I smell her when I want to have help without thinking. I respect her knowing and her wisdom, for she knows the path.

I bow a sacred bow when she calls. I nourish her deep in my bones.

Here are more ways to have her Wild Woman Warrior energy with you when you need her.  Collect yours now.  

To find the exact perfect way for you, take a look below at the pictures and click right through to find it. It's all linked up for you.

Many blessings Wild Woman. As always, this comes with love.

Stay Wild,

~Elizabeth  xo



http://shop.wildwomanenchanted.com/category-s/33.htm



http://shop.wildwomanenchanted.com/category-s/49.htm

               

http://shop.wildwomanenchanted.com/category-s/53.htm



http://shop.wildwomanenchanted.com/category-s/50.htm
















Choose from any of the Wild Woman Malas to receive what you need and feel beautiful at the same time.

Because there is much beauty in the wild. Right!?   ;)

These are all hand made by me in the Wild Woman Studio.

http://shop.wildwomanenchanted.com/category-s/50.htm


ENJOY!  :)
________________________________________________________________________________

About Elizabeth MacLeod
Author of the Wild Woman Mystery Cards
Founder of Wild Woman Enchanted


I want to live in a world where women feel connected to their power, beauty, grace, glory and wildness . . . a world where we can have fun and evolve into our true selves safely and with love.

I play everyday with creating beautiful things, stretching the depths of my inner edges and dreaming up new ways to light up and serve the world.

I explore the evolution of the feminine with the wild, which really means, I explore mindful connection with your true self and the planet, which really means, I explore love.



Unleash your Wild Woman 


6 comments:

Lori said...

Interesting that you would write about grounding this week. As an esthetician, I always ground myself before beginning a facial service so that I can direct positive energy to my client. In this regard, I just ordered a grounding mat from a new manufacturer. My professional peers encouraged me to try it. I'm looking forward to receiving it in the mail so that I can incorporate it into my work.

Sue Ann said...

This is a beautiful reminder that I can meet each day resourced and grounded in my wild woman self. I, too, am entering a challenging time with my 90-year-old mother where my energy is taxed and my spirit waning. Knowing I have the wisdom and the strength to hold a sacred space for both my mother and for me feels comforting, indeed.

Anonymous said...

YES!!! "Your Wild Soul is having a conversation with you, whispering to you so you no longer have to carry the burden on your own." and also My Wild BODY is having a conversation with me, SCREAMING to me to shift my focus. And I am. I know where I am and I know where I am going..... and I am surrounded by a team of Wild Women (and Men) cheerleaders! <3

april said...

i've felt my center slipping away in the past week. many long hours spent at my elderly dad's side in the hospital, fighting a flu bug, falling behind in my work. i spend a couple of very important hours each morning engaged in what i call "morning musings." it's my chance to write and plan and read and catch my breath. and ground myself. without it, i feel unable to focus or produce. there have been too many early mornings away from home lately, in a surreal environment of suspended reality that doesn't lend well to my treasured form of meditation.

Unknown said...

Grounding as protection. I love the idea that deep in my first chakra, there's a warrior woman dressed in red and ready to defend and protect me from whatever should come my way. Thank you for the reminder to nourish her, honour her and use her for what she is there to provide...nourishment and deep honour for me.

Michelle said...

Oh, happy day! I am so glad that you have returned to blogging. I've missed your beautiful musings.

I'm terrible at grounding. Yesterday at lunch I was thinking of how badly I needed to learn how to do this once and for all. I'm 46, for goddess sake! It's time.

And then you provide this powerful, concrete image to take with me THE VERY NEXT DAY!!!

Thank you, Elizabeth.