Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The New Moon and the New Year. How much better can it get?

Did you know that New Years this year co-incidences with the New Moon? The new moon is about new beginnings and new openings. I've been clearing a pathway for this switching of years from 2013 to 2014...

I want this year to be epic, adventurous, daring, loving, sustainable, endearing, beautiful and fun. So, I'm out to do just that. In my life and my business.

I'm clearing away all the old, going through all my cupboards, getting my inbox to inbox zero (sounds like a space shuttle count down!), going through my papers and trying to get to destination pretty basket (that means no papers in it!)... no seriously though, that's what I'm up to.

I'm in my cave... dwelling... going to bed too late, never getting out of my pajamas, sorting things, taking a break, watching a movie to nourish my soul (Just watched the Hunger Games last night... it was awesome)... and generally making sure that I'm listening to all that I need to listen to to get me on the right path for me this year.

I'm starting with a clean slate... and using the new moon to help me get there too! I love it when the world syncs up with me... or...I sync up with the world!!! Whatever it is... isn't it glorious when it Universe supports you so openly!?  I mean really, something must be going on for 2014 as we are all starting off with a new moon!!!

How am I starting with a clean slate in 2014?

As I go through each section or pile or drawer or paper pile or emails in my inbox....everything I don't need or love, must go.

I deal with it immediately when it comes forward. If I can't but I still need it or it's complete and I must save it, I file it. But only if I have to. I'm being brutal.  Otherwise it's thown out, re-purposed, given away, or recycled and while I'm doing it...  I give thanks and just love it up.
 
With things that are tough to know what to do with I ask these 2 questions


1. Do I need it?

If I need it, it must find a place to live. If it has no place to live, I create one. But it must pass the criteria of 'need'. Most things are gone.

If it's not needed, and I'm in my cupboard or clothes closet for example, but I'm attached to it and just am having a hard time letting go, I ask myself . . .

2. Do I love it?


If no, then it must go. If I'm unsure, it goes in a little pile to be reviewed later. (It's a little pile) and later, I must have an answer. If I don't love it... it's gone for someone else to enjoy.

It's opening the space for so much more....

Already, I've done my vision board for the year. I do this every year and boy does it manifest. This year ... so much clearing going on, that it rose to the surface to begin before my usual January 1st ritual!  Even Reilly got into the action and helped me create it...

She knows there is something magical about that glue stick!!!!


On my January 1st ritual... I will take my 2013 vision board down, give love and thanks...  (and stare at the two of them like I seem to do as I take in the changes from one year to the next. They kind of blow my mind.)

And once I'm complete, filled up with love and appreciation and aha's....I'll burn 2013.

Transformation baby! That's what it's all about for me this year.

If you want to do a Vision Board ... here's what you need, it's pretty easy... here's how.

Making your VISION BOARD

You will need...

1. Something to paste on.
This could be a poster board (that's what I do) You can get them at any drug store ... shoppers, IDA etc) I choose a blue one this year (throat chakra!)

You can also use a piece of paper. little ones are lovely too. I also do little ones for my business projects or just for something specific I want to focus energy on.

2. Get a glue stick (or two) and scissors

3. Magazines
Pick ones you love, have already, and also, it's kind of fun to choose something you wouldn't normally get your self but are drawn too. Opens your visioning up and pulls you out of your norm. Oprah magazine is a really good one and popular for this kind of work

You can use also images on google and print them out. A little harder to see randomly, but if you know what you are looking for, that's another way or added tool.

4. Good music that you love
Love is important when creating what you want

5. Anything that will nurture your soul.
A Candle (careful though as you are working with paper), some tea or delicious something, good food, silence, favorite comfy clothes... and whatever else you might need ... and begin...

Now what?

1. Go through your magazines.
2. Find pictures and words that mean something and call to you that you'd like to have in 2014
3. Cut them out

Find things that you really want to manifest for yourself, or remind yourself of or that inspire you love yourself or ?. .... cut and paste... I actually like to cut everything out first and place it before gluing... it seems to give me more freedom. But I've seen many people cut and glue right there. That has a flare to it as well! Do what calls you.

And then . . .

Enjoy.... Take a real look at what you created and take it in. When you are done, hang it somewhere where you can see it all year. It is amazing how it will make you feel and how it will manifest.

And then  . . .

Rest

This is what Daisy does when we are finished! Rest in her favorite place. Here she is waiting for me to remember how important that is too!



It also allows for so much to move into your world that you really want and intend......

So as I also like to do this time of year... I'm writing in my Wild Woman Mystery Card Journal...I'm setting goals that are soul centered that I know will come true by using my SMART goal strategy (it really works. It's what I use with my clients when we work one-on-one). And, I'm pulling cards for the year to see where I'm going, (I love that part!) And also free style writing with ideas and loves and desires and anything that moves me into my dreams.... I love to be inspired with my writing.....

You can get your journal here:

http://shop.wildwomanenchanted.com/product-p/mc_journal.htm



If you have the Wild Woman Mystery Cards it's great. They make a great Wild Woman combo! .. but the journal can be used with any card deck.... or without... you can go to the free page on my website and do your readings from there when you use your journal. Here's the link....

http://www.wildwomanenchanted.com/free.php

----

So that's my time in-between the worlds of Christmas and New Years. Cave dwelling at this time, has become an important movement for me each year.

So much is reviewed, recycled, and renewed. And much is let go of, creating new space for new things to be born.... gently, with mindfulness, and fun....

You will see soon too..the new projects and programs for you in the coming year. Such a beautiful space of wildness birthing. So exciting and I'm learning tons! I can't wait to tell you about them.... I have new programs being put together ..... old ones getting let go and some that have been a little underground that will be pulled to the top. Wait until you see!

Oh Wild Woman,... let this be a great year for you.... I'm sending you great big beautiful wild wishes for the New Year.

I'm so grateful you are in my life. Truly grateful. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Best wishes for the new year.... go wild these next days of newness brewing in whatever form that shows up for you.... and let's make 2014 the best yet!

Happy new Moon Wild Woman . . .

and

Happy NEW YEAR!

:)

Sending you so much love,

~Elizabeth xo


PS Are you struggling with something that you just can't get past or let go.  Write it in the comment below. Sometimes, just writing it down helps to move it forward. And it could help others too. Unleash your Wild Woman!

PPSS... I love you... just wanted to make sure you know that. xo


 ABOUT ELIZABETH

Hi Wild Woman! I'm Elizabeth MacLeod and I'm delighted to see you here!
 
I'm an author, teacher, publisher, and Wild Woman living on the Sunshine Coast of BC,who answers big questions like - What does it mean to be a Wild Woman? How do you live from the wildness of your heart? From which place within does magic rise up for you to see and use?

I write, illustrate and make Wild Woman books + tools for your heart so you can live your life the way you really want to live it and feel the love and love the feel.
 
Because I believe it's our birthright to be who we are. That is is possible to create a world where it's known that living wild + true is part of our lineage, and therefore, totally possible and in fact, an expected responsibility for ourselves our families, our communities + the planet . . .
 
Simply put, I'm here to show you it's possible to live in a world where being you never felt so great!  Because that's what the journey is all about really.

Want to unleash your Wild Woman? Click here:  The Wild Woman Shift Chart. It's FREE!



No comments: