Saturday, May 17, 2014

OMG - I love this woman!





A little fun from the archives! 

Summer is here and the sun is out. People are playing music here in BC along with smiles, shorts and sandals and we are happy to see the SUN! 

I saw this video a long time ago but today, I just wanted to share it with you . . .  let's here it for Nana...and all the women out there doing their thing!

Here's a true Wild Woman  . . . a little inspiration and a whole lot of fun! Be sure to watch it right to the end. I have to say though, you'll be smiling WAYYY before that. :) 

We all need a little lightness from time to time. 

Here's to you, and Nana, and all Wild Women on the planet everywhere! Bless you. 

After you watch it share your comments with the Wild Woman Tribe below. 

TO WATCH DANCING NANA - click here

Honestly . . . it's so worth it if you haven't seen it and if you have, take a moment and enjoy it again! Be sure to go right to the end . . .  

I don't want to give it away, so I won't say more (even thought I want to!!!) except . . .

Love, Love, LOVE to you . . . 

~Elizabeth xo

P.S. Be sure to watch right to the end . . .  ;) 

------

Hi! I'm Elizabeth MacLeod. I'm the author of the Wild Woman Mystery Cards - An enchanting journey to your true self and other wild wonders.

Ultimately, all of my work is about helping people be more themselves without the guilt because that's what makes you smile deeply from the inside out.

(Because being who you are is like air is to oxygen and hearts are to love. And if you're wild, like me, it's the only way to feel vibrantly alive)

That's what I do.  And I'm not confused.

Want more? Get your FREE Wild Woman gift at www.WildWomanEnchanted.com 

14 comments:

april said...

i absolutely LOVE nana! may we all continue to dance through life.

Elizabeth said...

Yeah! :)

Lorna said...

This is such a perfect post for a beautiful Sunday morning! I had seen it before, but thanks for encouraging me to watch again. Life really is about the little things.

Susan Seale said...

I think this is one of my all-time faves! Whenever I see it I just want to play it over and over and over...and laugh and laugh! Thanks for posting:)

Rosie said...

I saw this last year and smiled for ages! Thanks for reminding me of it, smiling again for ages!

Lori W said...

That was great fun! What a happy granny. She reminds me of my own mom!

Anonymous said...

When I saw this for the first time I kept it on my desktop and replayed it day after day to remind me to dance all day! Thank you for re-sharing it!
x

Unknown said...

Ha,Ha, I needed this laugh...saw her awhile back, she is SO funny and yes we all need to dance more..Thanks Elizabeth! I must share again. :)

Unknown said...

Go Nana Go!! My 'Bubby' was a great dancer and had endless energy. I always say that if I could be 1/2 the woman she was I will be ahead if the game! Thank you Elizabeth! Loved it ;)

Unknown said...

What a great video! Now there is a woman who truly knows how to live! Her vitality is contagious, I found myself dancing along myself. It is really inspiring to see that sparkle and life coming out in full force! Thank you for sharing this!

Denise Marie Filmore said...

Hi Elizabeth! I loved this video! It bought happy tears to my eyes as I thought about the moments my grandmother taught me the dance steps she did when she went to the Cotton Club in NYC. I think I will be still dancing in my older years. My sons tell people that I am always dancing.

Unknown said...

It really is that simple isn't it: when you hear a good song, just DANCE!

Unknown said...

I needed that today! Thanks!

Deb lange said...

That's going to be me! I have been known to get young people dancing in clubs !! Some of the young ones are very self conscious!!!