Saturday, May 31, 2014

A 'Behind-the-Scenes' Tour of my Little Portal by the Sea and the Kinds of Messages and Other Cool Things that Happen Inbetween

It's been a week! Getting the store ready so my little portal by the sea is there for you to experience when you travel through. Here are some Wild Women diving deep into their wild places with the Wild Woman Mystery Cards and Empowered Fusions Essential Oils that go with them last Sunday… She's figuring out which Chakra she is in below!



I'm making a little Gallery of my artwork for you to see as well which is really fun. Here's a sneak peak. It's still in progress! How do you like the canvases for your living room, bedroom, office or any wall that needs a little wild feminine love ..


and a wall of Wild Woman Posters of my artwork too. They are finding homes already in just their first day out as you can see when Nusri commented on FB!






I have to say though, last week-end was a big rainy, cold day in my covered portal by the sea! But we always manage to have a laugh through it all We are like a family down there…. at one point, the pouring rain was a bit ridiculous. I mean it was slamming down!  And we weren't really prepared clothing wise….  Here is Mark (another store front owner) and I trying to stay warm as it pours outside.  It was cold and we were laughing. Just that in itself made me warmer!   … that's my hand on the left in the green hand warmer! That's Mark with his lighter. Thing is… we were serious!!!!!  LOL 



Thankfully though, the weather got warmer through the week! I'm so ready for summer, aren't you? Daisy is too… here she is last week, in her favourite spot in the living room sun… with all the toys pulled out of their basket by Reilly (my other little four legged!)



I caught her snoozing in delight here… is that not the life?!!!! Directly in the sun ray :) I get it!!! 


Many messages through the week too, like this little wonder on the path to my back door. You know, the snake, in many cultures is considered a symbol of the Goddess. I think this one was sleeping. It didn't budge when I went to get my camera to take a beauty shot of her! In my card deck,  the cared Wild Woman Snake Woman ROCKS! All about devouring your life whole and shedding your skin for new things to move in. Couldn't have been a better time to cross my path as I was heading into making videos for you for my new E-course that's coming soon! Here she is in all her glory...


Everybody is liking the sun these days… whether you have 2 legs, 4 legs or no legs at all!!!!! 

I too found fun in the sun as I went out onto the land around my home in the magical woods in the Halfmoon Bay forest and made the videos for my up coming E-course, where I talk about how to use the Wild Woman Mystery Cards I wrote and illustrated and how to choose cards, manage your energy, how to use the cards to get what you need and more! I had a blast and LOVED being in the meadow by my pond and teaching about the cards and readings and how to do it and wow, the syncronicities were also in full bloom! Here's a screen shot from the video in my meadow teaching about a special reading to bring in certain energies from different times to help you move through it so you can move in the direction you really want to move in . . . It's pretty cool!



And my other 4 legged, Reilly, wanted to join in the fun too. She popped into this video and wanted to be part of the teaching! She even helped me teach about energy in one of the other videos. Such a smart cat she is! This is in the fourth video. She looks so wise!! 



And then today happened with a trip to the farmers market and groceries and a drop in to my friend for some serious "GoddessTime by our Ocean!" It was great to take a little break today too. She just got the coolest thing called a "Der Standkorb" in german…  To give you an idea… Here I am IN IT!!!




It's just the COOLEST thing. Apparently they are everywhere on the beaches in Northern Germany was my friend is from.  She just got it and said when she sat in it, she laughed out loud it made her so happy. I can see why. As today was her second day with it, and we laughed out loud together too! We sat in there and talked and talked and talked until the cows came home… while we were enveloped by  this phenomenal view!!!  Oh the life of a couple of Wild Woman Goddesses when found by the ocean sharing their hearts. Could it get any better?


Oh, life on the Coast! There are my toes on the left below!


and here is the sky above…. 


I AM LOVING THAT SUN! BEAUTIFUL! 


Oh the hardship of it all!!!!! So hard to live by the ocean!!!! That was a dream of mine since I was a little girl and here I am, living it out in full colour. Pretty sweet!


I can't wait to peer into this next week coming up. Feels like peeking through the looking glass! 

Yup, it's been an eventful week! 

I'm eager to see what joy comes to my little portal by the Sea again tomorrow. We are at the Langdale Ferry Terminal … just in the lower car lot on the right. We are open every Sunday until schools out for the summer in the last week of June. Then we go full time every day except Saturdays. 

Will you come by and see me on your way through? I would LOVE that. 

Lots of love coming your way, 

~Elizabeth xo

PS How's your Wild Woman Goddess doing? Feel free to share in the comments below. I read everyone of them :)

----------

ABOUT ELIZABETH MACLEOD, BEd, BMus, CPC
Founder of Wild Woman Enchanted

My name is Elizabeth, and sometimes Liz, and my dream is to allow the mystery of the wild to move into and through my life and once again, through the lives of others. My wish is that access to this mystery will re-open through the Wild Woman Mystery Cards, Retreats, Teachings, and other re-awakenings and Wild Wonders found here at Wild Woman Enchanted. 

Visit my portal at www.WildWomanEnchanted.com and receive your wonder-full  FREE gift to guide you along the way!




23 comments:

Unknown said...

Elizabeth...you are truly a Goddess by the Ocean. I can't wait to connect and talk about all of the goodies you have in your shop! That chair will have the best energy as you sit, laugh and share with your friend all summer :)

Sue Ann Gleason said...

I loved every bit of this post and seeing a week in the life of Elizabeth, especially this line: "Oh the life of a couple of Wild Woman Goddesses when found by the ocean sharing their hearts. Could it get any better?" I can't imagine anything better than that. (I want one of those chairs.) I'm waiting for you to plan your first Wild Woman Retreat!
P.S. I could just feel the beauty in the videos you created in that meadow.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Wild Woman Goddess Susie! Me too… I can't wait to connect too! We'll have to imagine we are in that phenomenal chair by the ocean when we do!!!!! It is a pretty great chair! :)

Elizabeth said...

Yes Sue Ann…. You should get one of those chairs…. They are perfect for Wild Woman Goddesses . . . just like you! I'm glad you could feel the beauty in the videos… the meadow shone her beauty when creating them… it was lovely!

Lorna said...

This is so wonderful--even the rain part. I am excited for you and your store. Are you on the East or West Coast Elizabeth? I would love to come visit and see the store sometime.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could visit you at your little portal by the sea Elizabeth! One day! I am still checking in on my chart regularly!! <3

Michelle said...

Did I mention last week that I am adding "Visiting the Wild Woman Portal by the Sea" to my bucket list? *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* I just love your life. I, too, have always dreamed about living at the ocean since I was a little girl.

And you have a diva cat who demands to star in your videos! I mean, there is only so much my heart can take. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

I could go on and on about sunlight and artwork and more kitties. I'll stop at the snake part. Eeeeeekkkkk!!!! :-D

Lori said...

Elizabeth, your happiness and joy are spilling out all over the page. How wonderful to be living your dream. Sounds like your new little shop is exactly where the universe intended it to be. Much success...

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Lorna, (I'm on the West Coast, just outside of Vancouver in BC, Canada), Angela (so glad you are liking the chart! and I'll see you "one day" :) ), Michelle ( oh I love that I'm on your bucket list… I can't wait until the day you arrive!) and Lori (Yup joy spilling out!!! You nailed it!!!! ) So lovely to see you hear and read your comments. Thank you all for taking the time to share with me here… xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I missed you today in my Strandkorb!!! Had to laugh out loud all by myself! It is actually a different life down there, right by "my" ocean than 50 ft up.
Love your photographs and description of your experiences.
Hope you will join me again soon to sit and relax and talk, talk, talk in my Strandkorb.
...and you WILL like it...!
Your goddess friend Esther

Esther said...

I missed you today at my Strandkorb. Had to laugh out loud all by myself. It is a different life down so close to "my" ocean than being 50 ft up. Please come and join me again in my Strandkorb to laugh and talk, talk talk, and relax.
I love your photos and description of your experiences.

Elizabeth said...

ha ha ha ha … yes "your" ocean Goddess Esther!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo I can't wait to talk and talk and talk with you in your Strandkorb again really SOON!!!

Cathy said...

I'm with Sue Ann: when's the Wild Woman retreat? Exactly what I was thinking looking at /reading about you & your cards in the forest...heavenly! Thanks for sharing the joy of your (very colourful) week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the stroll around your beautiful Ocean retreat. I AM coming to visit you at your portal...we both have a soul that the ocean calls. We must decide on the best time for you..excited to check out all your Wild Woman goodies too! Thanks for the beautiful tour ♥

Unknown said...

It is pouring outside right now...and very dark...your kitty bathing in the sun looks pretty lucky to me. I loved this...made me feel like the sun was shining.

Denise Marie Filmore said...

This is wonderful Elizabeth! Thank you for sharing your life and business. I especially liked your artwork, the 'warm fire' during the rain and Daisy sunbathing...priceless. The fire made me laugh and daisy made me smile.

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous! I have said it before, I would love to come and visit and spend some time with you! I am currently on 4 acres looking after a dog, close to the sea. We went to the wild beach, yesterday, the dog swam, I walked. I love being in the country and by the sea. I am still finding my sacred ground for the next stage of my life but it will be somewhere like that. Love to you Deb xxx

april said...

i love your corner of the world, elizabeth (first visited on my honeymoon so it will always hold a special place in my heart). beautiful post - thank you for this glimpse of your days. oh, and i encountered a snake last week too. love the goddess reference!

Unknown said...

I love seeing a peek into your world, especially when I read your blog weekly, it is nice to see who the person behind the writing is. Great idea for a blog post!

Unknown said...

Elizabeth you live a dream life there! Thanks so much for the glimpse into your world. I would LOVE to stop into your shop!

Tania said...

I know where I am going next time I'm up in Canada! I love little Daisy! She is such a fluffy cat. And thank you so much for sharing your week in the life of Liz! I actually felt like I was there with you. Especially layed out in the "Der Standkorb" at the ocean :)

Susan Seale said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I love your art and your shop and your chaise lounge and barefoot toes in the sun:)

And I LOVE the idea of a Wild Woman Retreat:) I'm just across the waves...can you see me waving?? xo

Anonymous said...

Oh Elizabeth - I loved this blog - it really made me feel like I was there with you - such joy and vibrancy. It feels really rich and oh so lovely. Blessings xx