Saturday, June 21, 2014

Awareness Breaks

Get Away - Get Aware
Week-end Retreats for the Wild Woman

Select the one most helpful to you now




So much to offer  . . .  so many possibilities . . .

Calling all Wild Women . . .  

I've been asked for retreats and now, here they are. And I've been thinking about how to do them - Wild Woman Style - and this is where I've arrived by listening to me, to you, to the needs of the Wild Woman  - and by offering up my space. I live on 5 acres of beautiful forest on the Sunshine Coast of BC in a lovely little town called Halfmoon Bay. It feels so romantic  and when you sign up and find out the road I live on, you will surely think that this was magic waiting to happen as I couldn't have chosen a more magical name for a road to live on. 

Not only that, I am 2 minutes from the lake, 5 minute from the ocean, 10 minutes from the "Big Tree" (no kidding, it's called that as it's old rain forest growth and it takes about 10 people holding hands around it to make a circle. We often do little ceremonies there!) 

And I got to thinking about retreats, the economy, what I like in a retreat, what the Wild Women have been saying and so I put it all together and thought, let's do this the Wild way - a little different. 



In this time together, you will come to my home for the work we do together and we'll play on my land as well. We'll eat lunch together (catered in of course and included in the fee) and learn what you came here to learn. The needs that arise in the moment will be addressed along with the teaching that is planned for you. 

I call them, Awareness Breaks - A Get Away - Get Aware - Week-end retreat for the Wild Woman. And, not only that, you will have 5 different ones to choose from, so all you have to do is select the one that is most helpful for you. 

And, in the style of the wild, they all build upon each other, or as I like to say, they all open into each other, which means, you can choose one to attend, or two or three or four or all five, in any combination. You can come alone, or with your sisters, or friends or family. 

And . . . in the style of the wild, you can sleep where you want. Something I struggle with when I travel places is staying in places where I just don't sleep and pay a lot of money for that inconvenience. So I decided to open this up so you can sleep where you want. You can tent, camp, stay at a B &B on the water, in the forest, in the quaint little town, or a hotel. What ever moves you and nurtures your soul. 

This will allow you to do thing in solitaire, if that's is your fancy, or in a group, by the sea, or in the centre of the town. You choose, your way, with your budget. This is what I like the most! 

I have 10 spots available in each retreat as that is how many my space can comfortably fit. Here are the Awareness Breaks you have to choose from.  

Select the retreat that is most helpful to you now . . . 

I'll show you how. 

Learn the Power of the Wild Woman Mystery Cards 
+ How to Access it

You and the cards are a team. Learn how to work with them to become more able to navigate your path and how the cards can guide you in your life to make it better.

You will learn how to unleash your own magic, how to find answers with the cards, even if you are going to the book store and how to use the cards in your life to find answer for what you need.

I will be using the Wild Woman Mystery Cards that I wrote and illustrated, as we travel through the course. You will leave knowing how to

1: Choose a card
2. Follow your intuition
3. How to know if it's the right cards
4. How to ask questions to the cards
5. Different lay out's and spreads
6. How to witness your card reading
7. How to use the cards when creating space or decorating a room
8. How to find the synchronicities
9. and much, much more!

You will also  learn how to:

1. Trust yourself and the cards
2. Choose the cards using the right energy
3. Read the cards you get by using simple techniques to bring into your daily life (even to the grocery store!)

There are always ways to get out of where you are or move more gently into what you need. Have faith. The cards will show you the way. I will show you how to access their power so you can use them to create the life you want.

You can come if you have the deck, or not. You can purchase it before you get here, or from me when you arrive. You can also bring your other decks if you like. I'll be using the Wild Woman Mystery Cards to teach you for the course, but any deck will be welcome.

Prepare to be wowed! Your wild woman awaits!


When:
Thursday, July 17th 7-9pm
Friday, July 18th… 10am - 6pm
Saturday, July 19th, 10am - 3pm 
A beautiful lunch is included on both Friday and Saturday

Where:
Halfmoon Bay, on the Sunshine Coast of BC 
(Exact address will be emailed to you upon enrolment)




Receive the Guidance you Need and Create the Blessings you Want


In this course, I will teach you how to manage your energy by creating sacred space, in other words, creating Sacred Altars. You will see the altars that I have all around my house. I will show you how to deepen your knowing by connecting with spirit  and how to get what you need by becoming your self. 

Many people do these kinds of workshops, but I have yet to see people talking about managing your energy. I will show you what a good altar is and a not so good altar, and why you want to know what it is you are doing. 

When:
Thursday, July 24th ... 7-9pm
Friday, July 25th … 10am - 6pm
Saturday, July 26th, 10am - 3pm 
A beautiful lunch is included on both Friday and Saturday

Where:
Halfmoon Bay, on the Sunshine Coast of BC 
(Exact address will be emailed to you upon enrolment)




Asking your Higher Power for Answers




In this retreat you will learn how to use a pendulum, who you are talking to when you do, and how to talk to your higher power to get the answers you seek. I will talk about how pendulums are used, what kind to use and also teach you how to use your body, fingers, and arms as pendulums too. 

After this course, you'll be able to go to the grocery store and choose your food with a pendulum so you know exactly what your body wants right now . . . and no one will even know, unless you want them to! 

When:
Thursday, July 31st ... 7-9pm
Friday, August 1st … 10am - 6pm
Saturday, August 2nd, 10am - 3pm 
A beautiful lunch is included on both Friday and Saturday

Where:
Halfmoon Bay, on the Sunshine Coast of BC 
(Exact address will be emailed to you upon enrolment)




The Wild Woman Way for Lighting the Path when life gets hard


There is so much going on in the world right now, and in our individual lives. If stuff is there and you are just not knowing what to do and your friends are tired of hearing it, or, you are unsure of what to do with your friends and family, this would be a great place to come. If you are grieving, having challenges in your relationships, not so happy with what you are doing or anything else that is showing up, come here. We will use the Wild Woman Mystery Cards, sacred space, sacred ceremony, gather together with the women in the circle and find our place. This is a magical moment to expose how you can change a little for your self and become more of what you want as you travel this difficult road.

So, what's showing up in your life right now . . . and how are you dealing with it?

When:
Thursday,  Augsust 7th  ... 7-9pm
Friday, August 8th … 10am - 6pm
Saturday, August 9th, 10am - 3pm 
A beautiful lunch is included on both Friday and Saturday

Where:
Halfmoon Bay, on the Sunshine Coast of BC 
(Exact address will be emailed to you upon enrolment)

Go here to reserve your spot now. 



If you are suffering you may want to look here


Many talk of wantings and desires and what I often hear is, how come I didn't get what I want? Well, it's likely because your intention is not lined up. This is your will, and the will of the Universe. I will teach you in this course how to line this up, or sync, as we would say in this day and age . . . using Wild Woman Tools and techniques… and lots of heart. 

What will we do in this time together? 

We will be:

Walking our truth
Speaking from our heart
Doing from our soul
Finding our gravity
Anchoring our life 
Spreading our wings

If you are suffering in your life, you may want to look here. It would be a good one for you to sign up for. 

When:
Thursday, August 14th ... 7-9pm
Friday, August 15th … 10am - 6pm
Saturday, August 16th, 10am - 3pm 
A beautiful lunch is included on both Friday and Saturday

Where:
Halfmoon Bay, on the Sunshine Coast of BC 
(Exact address will be emailed to you upon enrolment)



-----

And so, those are your choices. You can take one, or all five or a combo. Come alone, or with a friend or group. And stay where you want for however ever long you want to. There are10 available spots in each retreat. 

I look forward to working with you, opening my home to you, sharing the lineage of the Wild Woman and the teachings so you can have the kind of life you crave and live in the magic of the wild. Let's gather, take our lives back, even in the way we do this retreat. It is time… 

If you have any questions, let me know by leaving a comment below and I'll be sure to answer each one. 

I look forward to doing these retreats in then best way and most helpful way to you. I'm excited…

Click here to choose the ones you want now. 

It's always a pleasure, and I'm so looking forward to working with you. 

With love and wild flare, 

~Elizabeth xo

PS … Again, here is the link to see them all and Reserve your place now. There is space for 10 people in each retreat. Reserve your spot now.

-------------

About Elizabeth MacLeod BEd BMus CPC
Creatrix of the Wild Woman Mystery Cards and Founder of Wild Woman Enchanted

My name is Elizabeth, (and also Liz), and my dream is to allow the mystery of the wild to move into and through my life and once again, through the lives of others. My wish is that access to this mystery will re-open through the Wild Woman Mystery Cards, Retreats, Teachings, and other re-awakenings and Wild Wonders found here at Wild Woman Enchanted. 

Visit my portal at www.WildWomanEnchanted.com and receive your wonder-full  FREE gift to guide you along the way! 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Elizabeth, this sounds great! I can envision tents on your property and Wild Women sipping morning coffee with sleepy happy smiles on their face :) What a wonderful offer to reconnect with yourself and others!!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Susie . . . and the forest awaits. I can hear her whispering the Wild Woman's names :)

Unknown said...

Ah yes! I'm with Susie: sleeping in a tent in the forest sounds like heaven! Would that I live close enough to spend a weekend on the Sunshine Coast, I'd be at your altar workshop in a trice...and bring my friend to the last two.

Elizabeth said...

Yes, it does feel like heaven here! I was touched when you said you'd 'bring' your friend to the last two. Now, that's a good friend. Namaste xo

Michelle said...

How. fabulous. is this??? And your prices are so reasonable! Seriously? For the entire weekend??? I want to come visit you in your magical world. *sigh*

Elizabeth said...

:) Michelle.

april said...

i love the description of your awareness break retreats, elizabeth. and i love the name too - "awareness" receives a great deal of attention in my coaching with clients). and what lovely lovely images you've created.

work and play and learning. in truly beautiful surroundings (vancouver is special to me - my honeymoon setting).

Elizabeth said...

Thank you April . . . and yes, it is a truly beautiful surrounding to learn and play in! Lovely that it is your honeymoon spot too! Magical for sure :)

Unknown said...

What a great concept! I love the guidance you offer, but the freedom as well, a perfect mixture! Such wonderful topics, allowing them to play into the others. I also love how there is no restriction on where you sleep, sounds like it would suit about anyone!

Elizabeth said...

oh, thank you for your comment… the guidance and the freedom. That is what I strive for Cathy… you brought a big smile to my face… and Yes, suits anyone… well, you know we Wild Women, we love choice and doing it our way!!!!

Deb Lange said...

Elizabeth, they sound wonderful! And as I am a big one, for working in the moment with live process they really resonate! What a wonderful idea to have people stay anywhere! You don't have to organise anything - they just show up to spend time with you and each other and the wilderness!

Love your concept! I am in my way to Tasmania for 2 months, if I got organised I could offer a little retreat in August down there! I imagine they will be so nourishing for everyone! Love to visit you one eat! Xxx

Elizabeth said...

Yes Deb. I love the live moment too! And glad you love the concept. That's we Wild Women, isn't it! Tasmania . . . pretty special! Maybe one day, you will be able to arrange a trip to Canada and come here! That would be so amazing! Have a great time away!

Denise Marie Filmore said...

I would take advantage of being by the ocean. I love hearing the waves and the sounds of the waves and birds, mushing my feet in the sand and just be.

Anonymous said...

Oh, great!! Love the names you chose for your retreats, especially "altar your life"! Fabulous!!! I am excited to join your inspiring weekends...!

Esther

Farah said...

Sounds wonderful Elizabeth! I'm looking for somewhere to go in August for some time for me and what you include sounds lovely!I'm sure your attendees are in for a real treat!