Sunday, July 6, 2014

Spellbound, She Speaks A Prayer






Sometimes, I just need a little time to myself. I've just turned off my TV for the summer, and spending some time with my spirit.

Right now, I'm making a vision book for myself through a course with the lovely Hannah Marcotti. I've just named my little book and am gently hearing the whispers captured in the magazines that are finding their way to my questions and showing me the unsuspecting path. It's beautiful really.

Here is the prayer by Patricia Lynn Reilly that I put on the front. It jumped out at me and became the title page….

Spellbound, She Speaks A Prayer

"Our Mother, who art within us, we celebrate your many names.
Your wisdom come. Your will be done, unfolding from the depths of us.
Each day you give us all that we need.
You remind us of our limits, that we might let go.
You support us in our power, that we might act with courage.
For thou art the dwelling place within us, the empowerment around us,
and the celebration among us. As it was in the very beginning, so it is now."

Blessed be.

Yes . . .

Spellbound she speaks a prayer.

My life. A prayer.

My wantings. A prayer.

My tastes. A prayer. 

Sometimes, I just need a little connection with myself to see where I'm at. A beautiful 'illuminate me' kind of inspiration that lifts me higher into myself.

Sometimes I need to hear the call inside my own truth, to uncover the ways I bend and stand straight. The ways I breathe or drink tea. The ways I let you in, or I don't.

Sometimes I like to sit on the grass and appreciate my little buddy who comes to visit. When he first started coming, his antlers were little stumps. Now, look at them grow.



Sometimes, I want to be part of the noticing and sit in the dandelions and smile at what gets shared with me.

Sometimes, I dream. In the night… And the day. I dream big, crazy, and enlightening thoughts that take me to places I might not go if I didn't dream. Dreaming helps me wander into my path. It lets me be surprised. It finds me when I get lost.

Sometimes I seek. Deeply. Inside. To places where the Universe can guide me. Here, I get to be surprised, lifted, and feel the unexpected. And I get to smile, sometimes through tears.

Sometimes, I think showing up is enough. But I realize that to be inside my own story means I need to take part in it . . . to see the signs appearing, to engage with what lights my beam, and what feeds words to me, the writer, who would slither away into nothing if she couldn't use words to understand, touch, free and see what is before her.

Sometimes, I must let my intention come to meet me. It is here my life moves. It is here I hold my fear of moving into myself and it is also here, that I am set free.

A meeting . . . of my spark and my will.
A knowing . . . of my path.
A walking . . . of the desires within.

It is with love, we all must act.
It is with peace, we all must see.
It is with opening, that we must allow our hearts and minds to meet.

In this place, we are so lucky to see our soul and feel our spirit.

I can only dance a spiral dance turning me towards the heavens where my thoughts become deeds, and my deeds, the path which I seek.

With love,

~Elizabeth

PS My new e-course is coming soon. Keep a look out. It is all about opening into yourself through the Wild Woman Mystery Cards. I'm shooting the videos now. If you have any questions you'd like answered about you and how to use the cards, ASK in the comments below and I'll see how to put it in the course for you. Now is the time. It is in the making. :)

Oh….  and we are walking a path into ourselves, together. We are listening to our prayers.

http://shop.wildwomanenchanted.com/category-s/47.htm


Click here to reserve your space now.

 ---------

About Elizabeth MacLeod BEd BMus CPC
Founder of Wild Woman Enchanted - Creatrix of the Wild Woman Mystery Cards


My name is Elizabeth, (and also Liz), and my dream is to allow the mystery of the wild to move into and through my life and once again, through the lives of others. My wish is that access to this mystery will re-open through the Wild Woman Mystery Cards, Retreats, Teachings, and other re-awakenings and Wild Wonders found here at Wild Woman Enchanted.


Visit my portal at www.WildWomanEnchanted.com and receive your wonder-full  FREE gift to guide you along the way!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

"Sometimes, I think showing up is enough. But I realize that to be inside my own story means I need to take part in it."

Boom!

Beautiful! As is the prayer you've put on the cover of your book. As is the photo of you in the Awareness Break piece.

Elizabeth said...

aww… Thank you Cathy <3 and yeah… Boom!!!! ;)

april said...

this is lovely and delicious, elizabeth: "I dream big, crazy, and enlightening thoughts that take me to places I might not go if I didn't dream." the shifting, the expansion, the healing that can take place if we allow ourselves to dream, and to renew ourselves in the ways you've described.

Deb Lange said...

love the poem, breathed it in, brought me back to me. I so resonate with you Elizabeth. I am in my now little bit of paradise at the moment with little wallabies at my front door! swans on the river, kookaburras laughing in the trees! love to you Deb

Unknown said...

Great stuff. Your post reminds me of everything that is there once all of the exterior of life, pressure, deadlines, all the superficial is removed. It reminds me of the importance of love and authenticity in everyday life. That we must be present participants in our lives at all times, that showing up is not enough. Thank you for the gentle reminder!

Unknown said...

I'm spellbound Elizabeth! This post felt like a meditation. I began to relax as I read it. What a gift, thank you for that breath...XOXO

Lorna said...

Beautiful post Elizabeth. You made me laugh at the beginning "I just turned my tv off for the summer". Haha. Most people would say for the evening, or the weekend, you said for the summer! I love it. Your poem and your words come through so clearly and make me long for that kind of assurance.

Elizabeth said...

So funny Lorna!!!! and thank you for your beautiful words... mmmmm xo

Denise Marie Filmore said...

Turning your TV off for the Summer? That id so cool. I am turning my cable off in September. Baby steps!! Someday I will get to where you are Elizabeth!