Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Big Dose of Wild Love



I was just sitting here the other day thinking about Valentine's day and what it means. I have to admit, I don't always take the time to celebrate it. But this year, one of my words for the year, in fact my main word for the year that I want to manifest more of for my self, is love.

And I found myself doing this video for you. And thought, yup choosing a sacred word and acknowledging to your self that is what you want more of in your life, or to expand on or to revel in, is magical. My dream gets closer and closer each year I do this. I highly recommend  you give it a try.

In fact, it wasn't until writing this to you now, that I even made the connection that my word is love and I'm writing you on Valentine's Day and I'm offering you a love price for a reading with me!  See how amazing our intentions are and how the Universe conspires to help us once we know! I just got my mind blown right here, writing you. Love it!

So please take a look to see how to give your self a little self love on this lovely day of remembering our worth.

It's important to remember your worth.

There is a code word in there for you (I like to play!) so you can receive my special Valentine's love offer.

Here's the link... Let me know what you think of my 2nd video!!!! It feels like such a big accomplishment. Love that you are on the journey with me.  There's that word again ;)

Watch the video here! 

I hope you enjoy the video. You'll see some other members of the tribe talking about their experiences working with me.
.
Oh, and you can see the Reading Room too. I lean over at the end to give you a peak inside where the magic happens. (And Reilly, my cat, makes a special magical appearance out of the blue!)

Once you watch the video, here's the link to go to so it's easy….

Book your reading here

Thank you for being on this journey with me Wild Woman.
Happy Valentine's Day! Do something nice for your self today.

Love,

~Elizabeth xo
PS Here's the long link for you to see the video, just in case!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7heS0lSB88
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT ELIZABETH BMus. PDTC, PCC
Founder of Wild Woman Enchanted


Hi! I"m Elizabeth MacLeod and I love that you are here. 
Welcome!

I'm finding the meaning of being human through real connection in a light-hearted yet content way with love,  devotion and endearment . . . safely. 

And Happiness rides with me when she can. And when she can't, I look for her in the wild. I always find her there It's like MAGIC. I love magic. 

I'm here to guide your path to the Wild Woman. 

You can arrive there too. 
I'll show you how. 

You can start here with what many of my clients call "Life's 
Cheat Sheet" which really means, I give you creative ways to live a more free and wild life. It's FREE!









5 comments:

april said...

elizabeth! you're such a natural on camera - so nice to see and hear you.

Denise Marie Filmore said...

I agree with April. Loved the video Elizabeth! I am hoping to one day move past my shyness and get on camera.

Elizabeth said...

You can do it Denise!!!! It's actually kind of fun too!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks April :)

Unknown said...

I love your card designs and the energy around women treating themselves to something sweet and powerful like your readings~